- The small backpack is crafted with 2 Boar leather placed in any configuration, as long as the two are next to each other.
- The small backpack may be equipped by moving it into the Backpack slot in the Inventory.
- Once placed in its slot, the Small Backpack will add a row of storage to the inventory.
- Removing the backpack once items have been place in it is impossible.
- If you are playing on Wii U, skip the Small backpack all together and just go for the regular Backpack. This has much more storage and if you can craft the small backpack you can craft the regular backpack.
- If playing on PC, obtain this backpack as soon as possible and upgrade to the regular backpack as soon as possible.
The Small backpack was added in version 1.0 of CL:IS. It returned in Version 1.5 on Steam. Version 1.6 changed the way it looked.